We welcome you to the DIGITAL GRADE website ("www.digitalgrade.io") Any person who accesses www.digitalgrade.io and uses the services or resources provided on the website has expressly accepted the Agreement, Terms of Service & Conditions of this Agreement, Terms of Service and Conditions ("Agreement") without change. By using the accessing or using the services of www.digitalgrade.io, you (referred to herein as "Customer" or "Member " or "you" or "your") agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and all policies and guidelines incorporated by reference.
DIGITAL GRADE, LLC (herein "DIGITAL GRADE"), the owner of www.digitalgrade.io and other related sites, reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing www.digitalgrade.io or its services, at any time and at its sole discretion. DIGITAL GRADE reserves the right to make changes without notice. Such changes will be effective upon posting the revised Agreement on www.digitalgrade.io. Customers are encouraged to review the Agreement from time to time for any possible changes. Customers should discontinue use of www.digitalgrade.io if they do not agree to any terms of this Agreement.
The Services offered by DIGITAL GRADE ("DIGITAL GRADE " or "we") include the DIGITAL GRADE Website (the "Website") and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by DIGITAL GRADE in connection with the Website (collectively, the "Services"). DIGITAL GRADE is not intended for commercial use. The features and tools are structured and developed for the individual collector and their personal collections. If you wish to utilize the services DIGITAL GRADE has for commercial purpose, such as to start your own collectibles business, you do so at your own risk.
Use DIGITAL GRADE's Services is void where prohibited. By using the Services, Customer represents and warrants that (a) all information submitted is accurate and truthful; (b) they will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) Customer is 18 years of age or older; and (d) use of Services do not violate any applicable regulations or laws. All required fields must contain true, accurate, complete and current information. If DIGITAL GRADE believes that false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete information has been provided, DIGITAL GRADE may, and at their sole discretion, suspend the Customer account without notice.
DIGITAL GRADE reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects may violate any laws or regulations to appropriate law enforcement, regulators, or other third parties. In order to cooperate with Government requests and to protect DIGITAL GRADE, DIGITAL GRADE's Systems and Services, as well as DIGITAL GRADE's Customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of DIGITAL GRADE business, DIGITAL GRADE may access and disclose any information it considers necessary and/or appropriate, including, but not limited to, Customer contact information, IP addresses, usage history, submitted items, and photo-imaging of submissions. Through use of DIGITAL GRADE's website, the Customer agrees to such access and disclosure by DIGITAL GRADE. Any personal information a Customer chooses to disclose to any another Customer is done at their sole risk.
The Customer is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account details including order numbers, tracking information, shipping details, insurance, member reward numbers, grades, and anything else at all. Customers agree to notify DIGITAL GRADE immediately if they suspect any unauthorized account use of their account details or credentials. The Customer is solely responsible for any and all use of the registered account.
Customers are solely responsible for their interactions with other DIGITAL GRADE Customers. DIGITAL GRADE reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or intervene in disputes between Customers.
Any Customer who submits unsolicited suggestions or ideas agrees that DIGITAL GRADE shall become the sole owner of such suggestion, idea or intellectual property. Customers understand and agree that no compensation will be provided to them in any manner, and that all claims of compensation are expressly waived.
With the exception of content posted by the Customer, Customers may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the services or website, whole or in any part whatsoever, of DIGITAL GRADE.
DIGITAL GRADE is not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect content or material posted on the Website or in connection with the services provided in any way shape or form without exception. The inclusion of any linked, third-party website on DIGITAL GRADE's Website or other services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or service by DIGITAL GRADE. When Customers access these third party sites, they do so entirely at their own risk and by their own will. DIGITAL GRADE takes no responsibility for collection and dissemination of information by third-party websites, third-party advertisements which are posted on this Website or through the Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. DIGITAL GRADE is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any who uses the services. Under no circumstances shall DIGITAL GRADE be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the services, attendance at an event where DIGITAL GRADE is present, from any content posted on or through the services, or from the conduct of any Customers or users of the Services, whether online or offline.
The Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available, and DIGITAL GRADE expressly disclaims any warranty of suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. DIGITAL GRADE cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any of its services.
DIGITAL GRADE is the owner of www.digitalgrade.io and all pages therein. All information contained herein is considered confidential and proprietary information, and is the product of immeasurable time, and skill, effort, and financial investment provided by DIGITAL GRADE and its agents (herein “Confidential Information”). The Customer understands that misappropriation and misuse of such Confidential Information would cause irreparable damage to DIGITAL GRADE. As a condition of using any resource contained or provided on the Website or by DIGITAL GRADE, The Customer understands that the materials on this site are confidential, proprietary and protected by both Canadian and International Copyright Laws, and that any unauthorized reproduction, preparation of derivative works, distribution (whether by sale or other transfer of ownership, by rental or through lease or lending), or other display of the copyrighted work publicly, without the express written consent of DIGITAL GRADE, LLC is expressly prohibited, and that any violation could expose the user to both criminal and civil liability.
• By completing and signing any parts of this DIGITAL GRADE SUBMISSION FORM, Customer acknowledges that they have read the DIGITAL GRADE Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) set forth below and agrees to abide by this Agreement, and further agrees that DIGITAL GRADE is entitled to rely upon and benefit from this Agreement.
• All cards submitted for grading to DIGITAL GRADE must be sent in appropriate and acceptable protective holders. The preferred method is Card Saver / Penny Sleeve combination which is the industry standard. Other options for thicker cards include Top Loaders and One Touch holders. DIGITAL GRADE will NOT grade cards submitted in Screw Down Holders as damage including, but not limited to, paper loss can occur when removing cards that have been in this type of case for an extended period of time.
• DIGITAL GRADE will strive to grade all cards within a time frame selected, where offered as part of a DIGITAL GRADE grading service. However, DIGITAL GRADE will have no liability whatsoever to any Customer for incidental or consequential damages due to DIGITAL GRADE’s failure to grade any cards within any time frame. Customers understand that all use of the term “days” are meant to suggest business days.
• DIGITAL GRADE will not be held responsible for any damages incurred through the mail.
• Supplies used to ship items to DIGITAL GRADE will not be returned.
• DIGITAL GRADE will not encapsulate cards which bear evidence of trimming, recoloring, restoration or any other form of tampering, and Customers agree not to knowingly submit any such cards. Further, DIGITAL GRADE will not encapsulate cards which are of questionable authenticity, and Customers agrees not to knowingly submit any such cards. Customers agree that in the event that DIGITAL GRADE rejects any cards for grading, DIGITAL GRADE shall not refund any monies in the amount paid by Customers because the decision to disqualify a card for grading requires a review by DIGITAL GRADE’s graders and authenticators. Any Customer represents and warrants that it has no
knowledge and no reasonable basis to believe that any card submitted for grading has been altered in any way or is not genuine.
• Grading and authentication involves judgments that are subjective and require the exercise of professional opinion, which can, from time to time, change. Therefore, DIGITAL GRADE makes no warranty or representation and shall have no liability whatsoever to Customers for the grade assigned by DIGITAL GRADE to any card, except where typographical errors may have occurred.
• DIGITAL GRADE will exercise reasonable care in handling cards submitted for grading, review, or reholdering. If at its sole discretion, DIGITAL GRADE determines that Customer’s card was lost or damaged while in DIGITAL GRADE’s possession, the Customer will be compensated based upon the fair market value of the card as determined by DIGITAL GRADE's standard procedures which may include filing a claim with our insurance carrier. The declared value(s) stated on the detailed form is for estimating the insurance coverage only, and the fair market value of the card may be less than your declared value. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE DECLARED VALUE OF THE CARD. Such compensation shall be Customer’s exclusive remedy for any loss or damage. DIGITAL GRADE reserves the right to decline or adjust your Declared Value in certain circumstances (ie. an
item trades for $100.00 and you claimed the value to be $100,000.00).
• The Customer must inspect all cards immediately upon receipt. DIGITAL GRADE disclaims any liability for damage or discrepancies or errors, including, but not limited to, errors in the description of the card unless reported to DIGITAL GRADE within five (5) days of Customer’s receipt of the card(s). Customer agrees to return any incorrectly labeled card to DIGITAL GRADE upon request for correction and agrees to indemnify and hold DIGITAL GRADE harmless from any and all losses and/or claims caused by the circulation or sale of incorrectly described cards.
• The Customer agrees (a) to pay to DIGITAL GRADE all pricing and other charges when due; (b) that any delinquent balances shall accrue interest at the rate of 10% per month until paid and (c) that DIGITAL GRADE shall have a security interest in the items submitted, as well as in any other property of Customer in the possession of DIGITAL GRADE or its affiliates (collectively, the “Property”), to secure payment thereof. Customer hereby grants to DIGITAL GRADE an assignment of and lien against the Property in the amount of any pricing and other charges due and payable pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. Customer hereby authorizes DIGITAL GRADE to file, at any time on or after the date such pricing totals and other charges become due, appropriate uniform commercial code financing statements in such jurisdictions and offices as DIGITAL GRADE deems necessary in connection with the perfection of a security interest in the Property.
• The Customer agrees that any submission(s) or item(s) not paid for within 120 days of balance owing to DIGITAL GRADE being due will become property of DIGITAL GRADE.
• DIGITAL GRADE shall have no liability whatsoever to Customer, or any third party for whom Customer may be acting, (i) for any personal injury or (ii) any damage to any card, or otherwise, resulting from the breaking open of a DIGITAL GRADE holder, or for any damage to any card that DIGITAL GRADE can reasonably demonstrate occurred while the card was not in the control or custody of DIGITAL GRADE including, but not limited to, loss or damage to cards while being shipped to DIGITAL GRADE, or while being shipped by DIGITAL GRADE to Customer.
• Except as expressly set forth herein to the contrary, DIGITAL GRADE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING DIGITAL GRADE’s GOODS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
• Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY THAT DIGITAL GRADE SHALL HAVE TO THE CUSTOMER, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR WHOM THE CUSTOMER MAY BE ACTING, ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE, ACT, OMISSION OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE GRADING CHARGES OR LESS ACTUALLY PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE GRADING SERVICES RENDERED BY DIGITAL GRADE WITH RESPECT TO THE ITEMS SUBMITTED FOR GRADING HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGITAL GRADE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
• In the ordinary course of its grading operations, DIGITAL GRADE compiles data about each card submitted for grading. This includes, but is not limited to, data relating to the identity, production, condition and grade of the card. DIGITAL GRADE will also capture one or more digital or other types of photographs, images or reproductions of each such card. In consideration for the grading services being provided by DIGITAL GRADE, the Customer, on behalf of itself and any third party for whom Customer may be acting, hereby authorizes DIGITAL GRADE to compile and maintain such data with respect to each card submitted hereunder for grading; and to take, or cause to be taken, one or more images of each such card, and further agrees that DIGITAL GRADE will be the owner of such data and all such images and that DIGITAL GRADE may use and exploit such data and the images for commercial and any other purposes, as DIGITAL GRADE in its sole discretion deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, the publication and republication or reproduction in or on any media, of such data and images. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Customer, on behalf of itself and any third party for whom Customer may be acting with respect to this agreement, unconditionally and irrevocably transfers, conveys and assigns to DIGITAL GRADE any and all current and any hereafter acquired rights, title and interests (including, without limitation, rights in copyright, patent, trade secret and trademark) that Customer or any such third party may have in or to the data and the images (on whatever media or in whatever form such Images may be reproduced or published).
• If any cards are being submitted for a third party, Customer represents and warrants that such third party has agreed and accepted this Agreement and has signed a duplicate copy hereof where indicated. Customer agrees to provide that third party-signed copy to DIGITAL GRADE at any time upon its request.
• DIGITAL GRADE will accept cards encapsulated and graded by other companies for review or crossover. However, while DIGITAL GRADE will attempt to take every precaution to avoid damage when opening other companies’ cases, DIGITAL GRADE will not accept any responsibility in the event that should damage occur.
• Grades, authenticity and/or conditions assigned by other third-party grading and authentication companies do not have influence on the grading and authenticating process undertaken by DIGITAL GRADE, and no consideration towards those opinions will be considered by DIGITAL GRADE.
• DIGITAL GRADE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse grading to any cards that DIGITAL GRADE deems to be inappropriate. Such cards will be sent back to the Customer and no monetary refund will be provided.
• Any packages which are returned to the Customer, at either the discretion of DIGITAL GRADE or the Customer, without undergoing service will be charged the appropriate return shipping charges without exception. In no case or situation will DIGITAL GRADE be held responsible or accountable for covering return shipping charges. Return shipping will always be the responsibility of the Customer.
• Service Levels selected by the Customer will commence the day AFTER the card(s) have been logged at DIGITAL GRADE’s facilities, and NOT when the Customer’s chosen courier delivers to our mail hold / collection location. Customers will receive an email when their package has been logged. This email will include the Customer’s Order Number which can be used by the Customer to follow their order as it is processed by DIGITAL GRADE.
• Customer accepts that DIGITAL GRADE reserves the right to select the return shipping carrier in certain circumstances, generally choosing between CANADA POST, FEDEX, and UPS. DIGITAL GRADE will not return items to the Customer billed to the Customer’s courier account, except in some rare or unique prearranged and discussed situations agreed to at the sole discretion of DIGITAL GRADE.
• All shipments MUST INCLUDE the DIGITAL GRADE SUBMISSION FORM in the SAME PACKAGE. The DIGITAL GRADE SUBMISSION FORM must be completed in full and must include the Customer’s phone number and email, and signature, no exceptions. Only original copies of the DIGITAL GRADE SUBMISSION FORM will be accepted. Failure to complete this portion of the process will result in turnaround time delays or in some cases no service being able to be completed. Please complete either the written copy or digital copy of the submission form clearly and accurately. Failure to do so may result in the Customer being contacted by DIGITAL GRADE to complete the form correctly and a delay in turnaround time. If the Customer has any questions regarding the DIGITAL GRADE SUBMISSION FORM it is recommended that they contact email@example.com before completing the form.
• Any Customer residing outside of CANADA who chooses to submit cards to DIGITAL GRADE must pre-pay taxes and/or duties. There are no exceptions to this. Packages arriving which require tax or duty to be paid will be automatically refused. The Customer agrees to accept this and agrees not to hold DIGITAL GRADE liable or responsible in any way, shape or form for any damages, fees, or consequences resulting from refused packages.
• DIGITAL GRADE charges no autograph surcharge for factory distributed cards that bear a player’s autograph. DIGITAL GRADE will provide an Autograph Grade for factory autographs only. In some cases, DIGITAL GRADE may encapsulate or provide a card bearing an autograph if that card was signed at a ticketed event where DIGITAL GRADE was present and grading ON-SITE ON THE SAME DAY the autograph was issued provided ticketed proof can accompany the submission of such an item. DIGITAL GRADE does not render an opinion as to the authenticity of the autograph, only the grade of the autograph. However, Autographs that bear evidence of restoration or altering will result in the card being deemed as altered and the card will be logged into our database as altered. The Customer will be charged for this opinion.
• Any card which DIGITAL GRADE deems to bear evidence of altering or restoration will be charged the full service price.
• All items submitted to DIGITAL GRADE for grading or authentication are digitally imaged and archived. There are no exceptions. These images are then stored indefinitely at DIGITAL GRADE's sole discretion, in DIGITAL GRADE’s proprietary modified adaptation of IMAGECHAIN software and become part of the DIGITAL GRADE DATABASE. An image of any item can be provided to the holder of the item's unique serial number.
• DIGITAL GRADE provides the Customer with a service rendering an opinion as to the condition of a submitted item. Each Item submitted by the Customer receives a unique serial number which corresponds with a series of entries into various parts of the DIGITAL GRADE DATABASE. The DATABASE can be accessed by members of the DIGITAL GRADE team as well as other Customers.
• Serial numbers are exclusively owned by DIGITAL GRADE for the lifetime that any item resides within a DIGITAL GRADE HOLDER. Customer acknowledges that DIGITAL GRADE reserves the right to cancel and invalidate any serial number issued to any specific item should it come to light that an item encapsulated in a DIGITAL GRADE holder or an item bearing a unique DIGITAL GRADE serial number has been altered, compromised, tampered with, or should an item be used to generate harm in any way, shape or form, at the sole discretion of DIGITAL GRADE, to DIGITAL GRADE, and that DIGITIAL GRADE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue legal action including but not limited to damages, against anyone using DIGITAL GRADE's services or products to discredit or devalue the brand in any way whatsoever for the lifetime of the item.
• The DIGITAL GRADE POPULATION REPORTS are proprietary to DIGITAL GRADE. The information, system and any part(s) contained therein are the property of DIGITAL GRADE. Use of the DIGITAL GRADE POPULATION REPORTS is designed for educational and informational purposes only and Customer acknowledges that data contained within the POPULATION REPORTS is subject to change at any time and in any way. Theft of the system, whole or in part, or use of the system for anything other than personal use is forbidden. Duplication of the POPULATION REPORTS will be considered abuse of the SYSTEM and will be considered an attempt at intellectual property theft, for which action against those acting against the interest of DIGITAL GRADE shall be taken.
• Customer acknowledges that providing a DECLARED VALUE for items is necessary in determining the optional return shipping insurance. DECLARED VALUE has no bearing or influence whatsoever on the determination of an item’s final grade or in its grading process. Return insurance is OPTIONAL and available to the Customer at the Customer’s sole discretion. Customer agrees to hold DIGITAL GRADE entirely harmless and not responsible for any packages returned without insurance even in the event that total loss results for the customer.
• Disputes of final grades are limited to mechanical, typographical errors. These must be reported within 5 Business Days of Customer receiving items back. Typographical errors will be corrected free of charge to the customer. The costs associated with sending an item back in and returning it to the customer are not covered and will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
• DIGITAL GRADE is not liable whatsoever for any damage caused to the cards received when not in the care or control of DIGITAL GRADE.
• DIGITAL GRADE makes no warranty as to value or to future potential of any item DIGITAL GRADE authenticates, certifies, grades or encapsulates.
• DIGITAL GRADE accepts no liability for inaccuracies, errors or counterfeit items beyond its control.
• While DIGITAL GRADE will not encapsulate any items it feels exhibits trimming, restoration or other alterations, nor will DIGITAL GRADE encapsulate items it feels are counterfeit and not authentic, DIGITAL GRADE will photo- image these items within the DIGITAL GRADE IMAGECHAIN DATABASE and populate these submitted items within the DIGITAL GRADE POPULATION REPORTS for statistical purposes.
• Grading criteria for a given grade can vary between third-party authentication companies. The Customer acknowledges that DIGITAL GRADE may have different standards and requirements for a given grade when compared to another third-party grading and authentication service. Customer acknowledges and agrees that grading standards are not uniform across brands and that in some cases, competitive brands will not always agree on a final grade where agreement is not beneficial to a given brand. DIGITAL GRADE shall only need to abide by the criteria outlined in DIGITAL GRADE’s GRADING STANDARDS.
• Breaking open a DIGITAL GRADE holder will result in the grade assigned to the encapsulated item being invalidated. Items removed from a DIGITAL GRADE holder cannot be sent in for encapsulation without once again going through the entire grading and authentication process as well as being subject to all fees associated with a submission to DIGITAL GRADE.
• DIGITAL GRADE’s proprietary and patented DIGITAL GRADE-TO-EARN MEMBER POINTS SYSTEM is exclusively available to members of the DIGITAL GRADE ECOSYSTEM. Each 10 Points = $1.00 CAD. Points do not expire. Members can redeem any amount of their points at any time for use with a DIGITAL GRADE SUBMISSION. The maximum allowable use of points at any time is for a fee reduction up to 50% off face-service level value (ie. $50.00 grading fees can only be reduced to $25.00).
• Use of DIGITAL GRADE’s proprietary and patented DIGITAL WHITE LIST is governed by strict terms: The customer acknowledges that use of the WHITE LIST requires DIGITAL GRADE to collect a copy of the front and back of the Customer’s Driver’s License and a copy of a Utility Bill depicting matching home addresses. WHITE LIST loans are considered cash advances and failure to repay WHITE LIST loans on time will constitute cancellation of WHITE LIST leveraged item(s), cancellation of items graded using WHITE LIST leverage, as well as the Customer being taken to collection and a lifetime ban from DIGITAL GRADE.
• The Customer acknowledges that because the use of DIGITAL GRADE’s DIGITAL WHITE LIST constitutes a cash advance loan, leveraged items accessing collateral cannot be sold to another party while open collateralization exists. Collateralization, leveraging, advances, open-interest or any other agreements, entered whole or in part, by way of the DIGITAL WHITE LIST are non-transferable and constitute a binding agreement between DIGITAL GRADE and the Customer. Attempting to transfer any part will result in cancellation of any and all serial numbered items with open status between DIGITAL GRADE and the Customer.
• DIGITAL GRADE uses its proprietary and patented DIGITAL GRADE IMAGECHAIN DATABASE in order to photo- image and fingerprint all items, as well as to maintain what is easily the most secure database yet produced. Items canceled due to abuse or misuse of the DIGITAL GRADE WHITE LIST will have the DIGITAL GRADE IMAGECHAIN DATABASE image and fingerprint forwarded to all other third-party authentication companies with documentation noting the lien status and active legal action forwarded from one of our retained legal teams.
• DIGITAL GRADE Reserves the right to issue a warning to any bad actors who it feels are using the DIGITAL GRADE brand in a way that discredits the DIGITAL GRADE brand. Customers acting in a malicious way will receive 1 warning. Future attempts by customers either directly or indirectly through circumnavigation will result in a 1 year ban from the services provided by DIGITAL GRADE. A 2nd attempt will result in a lifetime ban from services
DIGITAL GRADE ("us", "we", or "our") operates the DIGITAL GRADE Website, (hereinafter referred to as the "Service" or "Services").
This section within the Agreement, Terms of Service & Conditions page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service or Services, and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. Service is the DIGITAL GRADE Website operated by DIGITAL GRADE.
2. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data.
3. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the infrastructure itself (ie. the duration of a page visit).
4. Cookies are small files stored on your computer or mobile device.
6. Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We reserve the right to use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
7. Data Subject is any living individual who uses any of our Services and is the subject of Personal Data
With Respect to Information Collection and Use:
Type of Data Collected
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First and Last name, Phone number, House Number, Street Address, State, Province, and Postal code.
Cookies and Usage Data
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, promotional materials or any other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose to opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following any instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ( herein "Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies we use
- We use Session Cookies to operate our Service, Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings, and Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
DIGITAL GRADE uses the collected data for a variety of purposes including but not limiteds to: provide and maintain our Services, to notify you about changes to our Services, to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so, to provide customer support, to gather and analyze valuable information so that we can improve our Services, o monitor the usage of our Services, to detect and/or prevent and/or address technical issues, to provide Customers with news and/or special offers and/or general information about goods and/or services and/or events which we offer which may be similar to those that Customers have already expressed interest in either through contact or purchase unless the Customer has opted out previously.
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected or maintain about you, however we may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your Personal Information was collected. If your request for deletion is denied, we will make every effort to clarify the reason but reserve the right not to do so.
You have the right to equal service.
- We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations and applicable laws, to resolve disputes and to enforce our legal agreements and policies. DIGITAL GRADE will also retain Usage Data for internal analytical purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or in certain circumstances where it is deemed that we are, or may be legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Disclosure of Data
- Under certain circumstances, DIGITAL GRADE may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law, law enforcement, or in response to valid requests by public authorities such as the court or legal authorities.
- DIGITAL GRADE may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend the rights of DIGITAL GRADE, defend the property of DIGITAL GRADE, and to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the DIGITAL GRADE's Services. Further cases may be, but are not limited to the protection of the personal safety of other users of DIGITAL GRADE's Services or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to DIGITAL GRADE, however it is important to remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section.
You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where DIGITAL GRADE relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (herein called "Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, or perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (herein "Children" or "Child"). We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on/from anyone under the age of 13. If you, as a parent or guardian, become or aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Site navigation is on the top left.